R44 Trial Lessons
ROBINSON R44 - FOUR SEATER HELICOPTER LESSON
The R44 trial lesson experience is a great way to get an idea of what it’s like to take control of a helicopter in flight. The experience starts with a 20 to 30 minute classroom briefing on the effects of the controls of the helicopter. The flight typically starts with upper air exercises first before focusing on low level exercises such as the hover. Students are given each control individually before combining multiple controls.
- Choose between 30 or 60 minutes - flight time is regarded as from rotor start to rotor stop
- Experiences last up to 1 hour for a 30 minute trial lesson and 2 hours for a 60 minute trial lesson
- Experiences include a 20-30 minute pre-flight and de-brief.
- Participants recieve a certificate at the end
- Trial Lessons may be logged and counted towards your PPL(H) licence.
- Recipients may choose to have their experience from Blackbushe Airport or Lee-on-the-Solent Airfield
- Recipients must be over 14 years of age. Any recipient under 18 must be acompanied by an adult (over 18).
- Maximum passenger weight 18 stone.
- Please get in touch if the recipient is taller than 6ft 3.
Include a printed and posted Voucher or a Gift Box with your chosen experience!
Please enter a selection into all drop down boxes to get a final price. ----->
Vouchers are open dated and valid for 12 months.
Please call the branch when you are ready to book your lesson.